one of my all time favorite parts of autumn (aside from my new wardrobe!) are the tastes of the seasons. as i sit and sip on my pumpkin coffee, dunkin donuts k-cup delight, i am in a slight state of amazement. how can this one pumpkin-y spicey wonder be mass produced and still be such a pleasure? the answer is that i dont really care, because it is filling me with joy.
today is september 18, 2012 and i have already treated my taste buds to many flavorful delights:
- pumpkin spice latte – starbucks or dunkin; honestly both are very good, although differ slightly in taste
- pumpkin beer – weyerbacher is the top choice right now!
- salted caramel mocha latte – starbucks
- seasonal veggies (parsnips, brussel sprouts, eggplant)
some things i look forward to:
- apple pie
- pumpkin ravioli
- beef stew
- burberry brit (does not taste good, but smells good!)
autumnal flavors make for robust delicacies and really do help warm the soul.