so i really dislike the winter; but as i was putting on my body spray (bath&body works sweet pea layered under bath&body works coconut lime verbena) and my perfume (dkny be delicious, the green one) i thought to myself:
“jack, why cant you just layer bath&body works paris amour with burberry brit?”
thats right, you fashion/seasonal forward folks – winter scents are not appropriate for the summer months. as someone who wears tank tops and flip flops year round you may think i am not so picky about how i smell, but it is serious shit.
now i really hate the winter, but there are very few things that i get excited about come the cold weather:
- winter scents: perfumes, candles
- baking fall & winter desserts: apple pie, pumpkin mousse
- outdoor events: tailgating, apple picking
- northface jackets
- uggs (yes i actually do extremely enjoy uggs, all three pairs of them) WITH SOCKS
- a proper excuse to lay in bed all day on sunday
- winter beers (sam adams winter lager is one of my all time favorites)
- trips to florida (exciting all year round, but a little extra special when its freezing outsie)
- the 13 nights of halloween
- the 25 nights of christmas (if you need to ask about either of these, you just dont deserve to know)
- bad made for tv christmas movies in general
- the christmas music radio take overs…only for about two weeks, then im over it.
- sounds of the season – again, two week max
- layering – bra, tank top, long sleeves & 3/4 sleeves, zippy, northface
- mom-made scarves – newest obsession is baby alpaca wool (the baby alpacas were not harmed in the making of these materials)
for now though, the 15th of august, i will stay tan and live on.