- small world coffee…especially if you havent eaten for the day – greatest caffeine rush ever
- my eye sight as a kid – should have listened and eaten more carrots!
- pink lemonade – and maybe this is considered more of an underappreciated asset in my life
- my credit card – no explanation necessary
- a new book – no broken spine or falling out pages!
- nokia cell phones (even the infamous lg shine) – always worked, never lost service…t9 texting. high school was simpler at the start of the millennium
- calendar and reminder features in iphone (contradictory, i know) – but i literally have a hand held personal assistant and never have to remember things for myself. still use a day planner though
- old school myspace (does it even exist anymore??) – WE CAN POST UP TO TEN PICTURES NOW?! what a decision to marinate over…
- mac eyeliner – that poor little stick gets used too quickly
- the frat house – sticky floors and full kegs
- my vocabulary – those little orange vocab books had nothing on me
- straight hair – maybe i am just really lazy, but i give so much credit to girls with curly hair…i wouldnt even know where to begin
- also, how fast my hair grows – but im still never cutting it again
- my good skin – whining over a once a year blemish; ill suck it up.
- the fantastic hugs i used to get – hate being touched, but sometimes i could just use one of those again
- mac lipglass and lancome juicy tubes
- mom & dad – sorry guys…but i still really really want to go to universal next month!
- college – those four years went quick
- disposable cameras – especially finding random ones and developing them…creeper status
- unlabeled cds – this is an on going problem in my car; always a mystery