I accept chaos, I’m not sure whether it accepts me.
- I went to pick up my pool passes in the condo office yesterday, and a woman stopped me to ask if my hair was real (this hasn’t happened in a few years, so actually kind of exciting) and then proceeded to touch it. It was strange.
- I usually try to pay it forward with karma and let people go in front of my when traffic is slow. I genuinely dislike when I let a person go that ends up being a terrible driver.
- I ordered carpet from Lowes. That made me feel like a full-fledged adult. I get special financing on the order since it is quite large. First world homeowner probs?
- Sometimes, I really want a hotdog. Not often, but sometimes. Today is one of those days that I am jonesing for a hotdog.
- I complained and whined (offline) about the month to six weeks of intense workouts I was doing were resulting in nothing – they finally are. And I still want a hotdog.
Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that’s no matter — to-morrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther. . . . And one fine morning ——
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Great Gatsby
I am definitely not good with directions – this is no secret. I get lost in ridiclous places that I should not at all…sometimes even with the GPS and Google Maps on my phone.
I use MapQuest a lot – even if I am just using it as a basis; something to compare to. But many times I find myself using MapQuest to only look at the map and to make my own route only to ignore their proposed route.